Notifying an incident

It is important that you notify Rounders England and Howden of all accidents and incidents that could give rise to a claim.

If the incident has involved an injury to someone or damage to their property, you should report the details to Howden as soon as possible. Please complete an Incident Notification Form and return it to Howden.

If you opted for the Personal Accident benefits via your Rounders England membership affiliation and you need to make a claim for personal injury to yourself, please check with Howden that your injury is noted in the list of benefits. If it is, please complete the personal accident claim form and return it to Howden with the appropriate additional documentation.

If you have a query regarding an incident or claim please contact Karen Stewart at Howden by email or call 0121 698 8046.